Dont end it in 2017
A downloadable game for Windows
OUTDATED VERSION: Get the true beta here: https://sniperninja564.itch.io/elemental
Elemental is all about combining the fast paced linear aspects from Platformers! And the exploration aspects of an Open World Game!
Current Version v0.62
- Fixed an outline issue with a background!
- Fixed a major issue with doors
- Fixed a collision issue
- Fixed the physics engine!
v0.6 (AKA "MEITdev" Update) Changelog:
- Added Tutorial!
- Made game much easier! When you die, you no longer lose all of your gems!
- Added more Environment inside worlds 3&4
- Added new sounds!
- Fixed Major Glitch with Doors (Found by myself)!
- Fixed Wall Jump Bug!
- More Optimizations!
Special Thanks to MEITdev for analyzing and reviewing my game!
- Added 2 new Snow/Water levels!
- New tileset!
- Made major tweaks to the tilesets!
- Made major tweaks to the Snow BG!
- Fixed several issues inside the physics engine!
- Fixed tons of issues with the lag. Game now runs 5% faster!
- Fixed the version menu button (again)!
- Added 2 new volcano levels!
- Made minor tweaks inside the levels!
- Fixed the version menu button!
- Fixed very minor bugs!
Just unzip ;)
A = Move left
D = Move right
W = Climb/ Go inside doors
Shift = Dash
Enter = Pause
Enter + Shift = Go to Stage Selection
Enter + Escape = Go to Main Menu
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
- RAM: 512MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB graphics
- Sound Card: Yes
- Free Disc Space: 4MB
In other words, just about nothing!
Recommended Requirments [WIP]
- OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64 BIT)
- Ram: 2GB RAM
- CPU: Intel Core 13-4130 Processor (3M Cache, 2.90 GHz) (This is just a placeholder, may change soon)
- GPU: Anything dedicated!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The game is actually a lot closer to the end of development than you think! Any suggestions?
This was a very fun demo. The levels looked really nice and the peaceful tone of the game was nice. I liked the exploration aspect of the game.